To support its members during the pandemic, SWiFT collaborated with Minerva Engagement (www.minervaengagement.com), an organisation specialising in high performance and wellbeing in changing times, to deliver a series of free webinars exclusively for SWiFT Blue and Teal members.
People drive performance but the human element is often forgotten in business, particularly in rapidly changing times. This series of webinars was designed to reflect and respond to the challenges faced by senior leaders when leading a high performing team through lockdown and beyond. They considered the key role psychological safety plays in contributing to improved performance and wellbeing.
Webinar topics included, among others:
- “Maintaining Engagement through change and crisis”
- “How to stay connected when socially isolated”
- “How can we switch between focused attention and mind wandering and why is it important?”
- “How can we regulate emotions and alleviate anxiety in order to flourish?”
- “How can we stay positive and challenge our negative thoughts?”
- “How can building awareness of our nervous system impact our wellbeing and resilience?” and
- “How can we maintain momentum and energy in lockdown and beyond?”.
You can access the webinars : here