SWiFT membership is open to UK rail industry female and male professions with a significant level of responsibility and accountability to their Board and are looking towards Board level positions, including Non-Executive Directorships and Trustee roles.
Membership provides a leadership development platform and opportunities to build an executive peer-to-peer network.
SWiFT members are committed to helping foster better equality, diversity and inclusion at senior leadership and executive level in the UK railway sector.
- Exclusive access to Member-only events held throughout the year, to include:
- Board Ready development workshops
- Leadership talks by male and female executives from various industries
- Peer-to-peer networking events
- Access to resources
- Access to a platform to help progress your career and transition to C-Suite roles
- Access to support for establishing yourself as a leader within the Rail sector
- Automatically become a Women in Rail Member
Annual membership costs £250.00.